Here you will find information on how you can submit a claim for interest on late payment in connection with discontinuing of the deposit scheme.

In order for us to assess whether you are entitled to late payment interest, you must send us a claim. You can register your claim by sending us a message in our contact form
We will make a concrete assessment of each inquiry about interest claims, and process the inquiries on an ongoing basis.

The late payment interest is based on the currently applicable late payment interest rate determined by the Ministry of Finance.

It may take some time to assess the case.