If you really want to increase your chances to be offered a tenancy contract, you should apply for unspecified housing. This means that you apply for all available housing units, regardless of student village or student house. When you are already living with us, we will comply with your wishes as far as reasonable practical if you decide to apply for another accommodation later on.

How to apply for internal moving