You are responsible for recycling all of your waste:
- Residual waste – normal plastic bag.
- Food scraps – green plastic bags (green bin bags are available for free at the supermarket).
- Plastic – blue plastic bags (blue bin bags are available for free at the supermarket).
- Paper, cardboard and drinking cartons are thrown into separate containers, which are placed outside near your house.
- Glass and metal are thrown into separate communal containers and collection points
- Electronic applicances, batteries, paint etc. needs to be delivered to the closest recycling centre. You can also deliver clothes and furniture here.
Tip: Mark each rubbish bin in the kitchen with a type of waste – this will make it easier for everyone to recycle.