Remember to terminate your contract 2 or 3 months in advance before you wish to move out. Clean properly before you move out in order to get your full deposit refunded. Thank you for staying with us!
List of things to remember when moving out
- Give notice that you want to terminate the contract. Your notice period is 2 or 3 months depending on your type of accommodation. Your termination is effective from the 15th or the last day of the month, and you will pay rent for the entire period.
- When you move out, you must empty your residence including the freezer and storage room.
- If you have an individual electricity contract, remember to read the electric meter on your moving out day.
- If you are unsure whether you have cleaned sufficiently, you may arrange a cleaning check with the caretaker. Send a message to the caretaker on My page. The cleaning check must be arranged a few days in advance and you must be done cleaning when the caretaker arrives. The caretaker will, during the inspection, let you know if the cleaning is up to standards.
- Check that your account information on My page is correct so that we can return your deposit. If you are entitled to have your deposit back, it will take about 30 days to receive the amount after the contract expires. During periods when a large number of tenants are moving out, it may take longer. Note that the deposit is transferred in NOK, so you need to provide us with an account that accepts this currency.
- Remember to notify the postal authorities about your moving in due time.
- Hand in your key.