There is a rotating cleaning schedule for the common kitchens and bathrooms. It is important that everybody contributes and cleans when it is their turn.
- Please keep yourself updated with the cleaning schedule to see when it is your turn to clean.
- Arrange a kitchen meeting to agree on the rules and exceptions, such as swapping weeks if you are unable to clean the week you are due.
Tasks during cleaning week
- Take out the rubbish - every day.
- Clean the kitchen floor, corridor and bathroom at least once a week.
- Clean all surfaces.
- Everybody is responsible to clean up after themselves in the common areas.
Remember to keep an eye on your food in the cupboard, fridge and freezer, and bin food that has expired. Please store your dry food (flour, pasta, oats) in plastic boxes or zip lock bags.