By applying for unspecified housing, you will considerably increase your chances of getting a housing unit.

Applying for unspecified housing implies that you can get a housing unit anywhere. You will be offered the first available housing unit, regardless of student village or student house.

When you have moved, you may apply for internal moving if you wish to do so. If you already have a tenancy contract with us, you will be prioritized in the queue if you want to change housing. If the unspecified housing does not turn up to be the type of housing you want, it may still be a smart way to go about to get the flat you really want.

Applying for unspecified housing is only available for singles.

How to apply